How to Join
- Anyone 13+ can join to follow and review stories or upload. Click on 'Register' on the front page.
- Go to your 'account info' to submit your writing.
If you can't read them, you shouldn't be doing this.
- All works must be your own, with exception to translated writings done with permission.
- All fanfiction submissions should be accompanied by a disclaimer or credit to the original author.
- Nonfiction works that may be controversial should have disclaimers that the views are those of the author and not necessarily endorsed by this website.
- Stories must be submitted to the proper category. If there is an appropriate sub-category, DO NOT add your story to the main category. The submission form allows you to choose multiple categories for your story. So please do NOT add your story multiple times!
- Stories with multiple chapters should be archived as such and NEVER as separate stories. Upload the first chapter of your story, then go to Manage Stories in your account to add additional chapters.
- Any story with potentially sensitive topics should have a warning. There are general warnings to choose from when uploading, you can elaborate on them as you see fit in the chapter notes.
- Every story must be rated. Adult content involving graphic depictions of violence and sex must be listed as M or MA rated.
Banners, titles, and so on ...
- Titles and summaries and banners must be kid-friendly.
- "Please read", "Untitled", etc. are not acceptable titles or summaries.
- Please put banners in the 'summary' section.
- You may upload well-made covers. They should be their own 'chapter' (place the image where you would normally place the story) and be titled 'cover'. Do not put a cover where you put banners. We need you to upload it with your story or after uploading a few chapters, not by itself with no chapters. You can move it up with arrows if you decided to upload it later. Covers do not have to be kid-friendly, but not porn. They must be no bigger than the allowed sizes on the site. You must put a short description under the picture.
- You may put relevant links in the story notes (for example, fanart and videos). Please put links to your own websites in your profile instead. Do not put the actual images in the notes please.
- You can choose to allow your story to be converted then downloaded for ebook readers. Go to your account info and click 'manage epub stories'.
How to get your stuff to stay up ...
- Stories that are deemed too juvenile, or highly disturbing without real content, may be deleted.
- A number of authors have requested that fans refrain from writing fan fiction based on their work. Please check before uploading if they have problems with it. Such stories are to be removed if reported.
Submissions found to be in violation of these rules may be removed / changed and the author's account unvalidated / suspended at the discretion of the site administrators and/or moderators. The site administrators reserve the right to modify these rules as needed.
Moderators do have permission to change categories, warnings, html code and the like. If they change them there is a reason, do not go back and change it. If believed to be in error, then please ask us first.
Warnings, categories, and different fandoms are added when we need to, you may want to update older stories to include them.