Send us a classic spooky tale of Halloween. You know, back then when it took place at night, you could go up to houses, it was mostly kids doing the asking for treats, and costumes were not sexy. Bonus points if you mention the Cryptkeeper.
Must be about Halloween or related autumn fests.
Must be finished by Oct. 25
Needn't be very spooky but must involve prompt.
You can change up prompts or implement more than one prompt.
No rules on category or rating.
To enter : Send us an email telling us the title of your entry.
Once you get the password, upload it under that account.
1. 'But what ever could possess a man of knowledge to take up notions of ghosts and goblins ?'
2. During the Salem witch hunts, a young child is determined to save this black cat.
3. All of us were busy with our autumnal festivities -- all of us that is except for him. He just wouldn't stop guarding that pumpkin.
4. My parents said it was just a costume or decorations. It was not. I know that what I saw out there was real.
5. My older brother was always dragging us younger kids on his adventures, teasing us relentlessly if we got scared. But this Halloween, we never should've followed him there .
The winner gets a thing, it is yet to be determined.
[ Report This