Jan. 2014 - The year of the Margay by Schuetzenkoenig
Omg haiiiiiiii !!!11!!!1!!11
January is the month of borings. Plants are dormant, the candy is eaten, and the cold does things to my lumbago. Horrid things. Also everyone works too much nowadays in December, and they spew cranky. So lighten up and write me a tale of frivolous amusement.
500 words +
Email for the entry keys.
Bonus of love if you do a fandom I've actually known.
1. You purchase a painting of a Victorian man at an auction. One night as you get up you notice that the man in the painting is gone.
2. The mirror doesn't lie. Unfortunately neither do my friends.
3. The crazy old bat claimed that she could speak to 'them'. Poppycock. Poppycock and rot, that's what it was. But I had my reasons for coming.
4. It wasn't the first time I'd caught him wearing her undergarments. And hopefully it wouldn’t be the last.
5. The kitten fled, strawberry-scented double rainbows trailing all the way. It fell into a plot-hole, then was surrounded. 'All of your base are belong to us.'
6. Don't go out. Clowns are on the prowl.
[ Report This
Harry Dresden, wizard, must survive the most treacherous environment possible: the home of a batty old lady.
Written for the January '14 Monthly challenge.
Based on Jim Butcher's The Dresden Files.
Updated: Jan 18, 2014; Published: Jan 17, 2014
It is a dark and stormy night when the King decides something that will forever change the day of the rare and elusive nyan cat.
; Fandom : 'Disney'
, _ Misc. / Other _
, _ Misc. Shows _
, _ Misc. Video Games _ Genre: Crossovers
, Trololol Fic Genre, Nonfiction :
NoneWarnings: Naughty Language
, Not Canon
, Someone dies Challenges: Jan. 2014 - The year of the Margay
Chapters: 1 Table of Contents
Challenges: Jan. 2014 - The year of the Margay
Word count: 1146;
Read Count: 129;
Updated: Jan 26, 2014; Published: Jan 26, 2014
The life of a Hummel figurine really isn't that bad.
(Written for The Maple Bookshelf's Jan 2014 Challenge)
Updated: Jan 31, 2014; Published: Jan 31, 2014