Tyche's Monthly Challenge (May 2013): Happy Commemoration of your Spawning, TMB! by TycheSong
Ladies and Gents (and other) of The Maple Bookshelf, I, TycheSong, challenge you
Write me a story about a one year anniversary of an important event (does not have to be a birthday/wedding!), and what happens!
The Parameters of the Challenge:
- The story must be at least 1000 words, and can be as long as you like.
- It MUST be a completed and posted story by 30 May. You are, as always, free to add to it after or write sequels, but the story must be readable as a complete work by the due date. If you will need an extension for any reason, you must let me know by 25 May!
-These stories will be posted anonymously, so to participate in this challenge, you must sign up, otherwise you will not be able to log in to the Challenge Entrant sign on. You can join the challenge at any time during the month-but you must let us know!
-To sign up, please e-mail me at TycheSong@hotmail.com or TycheSong@gmail.com. Please include both your TMB name and the Title of your work so that I know who you are and can give proper credit at the reveal! :-D
Choose a fandom, characters, and rating of your choice and use one of the
1. “A year ago today, I survived the stupidest mistake I’ve ever made.”
2. “Finally! A year later, I’m finally free from that awful wager!”
3. “How many bottles of wine do you suppose we’ve uncorked together since then?”
4. “Don’t think that just because I’ve stuck around this long, you can just get cheeky.”
5. “I remember the first time he smiled at me—my heart was lost forever.”
6. “Did you ever imagine we’d get this far?”
Happy Anniversary, and Happy Writing, All!!
Official banner is by the extraordinary Savva!
[ Report This